Having ideas on resume styles 2016-2017 is a good move. It is essential to get more ideas in constructing your resume format 2016 so that you can able to make a good paper that you can submit to the recruiters. Read this page carefully!
Resume Styles 2016-2017
- Chronological format: This format is about emphasizing your professional experience. It quickly conveys your skills to the hiring manager or employer. It gives an opportunity to capture the attention of the recruiter. In this format, you need to write a summary of qualifications. It works well when your work history is related to targeted position.
- Functional format: It seeks in presenting qualifications that are related to targeted position with a focus on qualifications and skills only. It was used in hiding unfavorable elements of a candidate’s employment history.
- Combination or Hybrid format: In this, you will write about your key skills, strengths as well as competencies. It also includes work history, which includes responsibilities, dates, achievements and contributions.
These resume layouts 2016-2017 will help you to know what you will do. If you have a good work experience, you can use the chronological format style. The format that you will use will depend on what you gained in the past years.
93% of recruiters are likely to look at a candidate’s social media profile. (According to: linkhumans.com)
Perfect Resume 2016-2017
- Size does matter: The size of the resume matters all the time. It should not be long or too short which means it can be about one to two page of a resume. To create a perfect resume, you need to consider the size of your paper.
- Recruiters trust results and not resumes: It is a fact that most of the resumes are only lies. Also, companies lie by posting descriptions of job that does not communicate truly the nature of a job as. In writing, you need to give results and not just focus on what information you will include.
To have a perfect resume, know what you will write. Invest enough time knowing the steps you will do. It is better when you exert effort and do not forget all the good templates that you can use. Start to write now!
Look through these resume layouts 2016-2017 now!
image credit: www.careerperfect.com, www.careerperfect.com, resume-help.org