A curriculum vitae or CV outlines professional history and education. It is the most convenient and flexible way for job applications. It conveys information that helps you to get an interview. If you want to know best resume templates 2016 and samples, check this out.
CV Template 2016-2017
- Complete name
- Contact information
- Work experience qualifications and skills
Note: According to survey, the sections above are the most important things to be included in your CV. You need to ensure that you include it in your CV to make it awesome. Check this CV tips 2016-2017 to help you.
- Personal details: CV template 2016-2017 will help you to get started and one of the things you need to include is personal details. It would be your complete name, address, contact number and email address.
- Education and qualifications: You can mention grades unless poor. In education section, write the name of the university you attended, the year you graduates, degree, honors and awards received.
- Work experience: In creating you professional resume format 2016, you need to use action words like organized, planned and developed. You also need to relate your skills to the job you are applying. You need to be focus on skills that is the same for the job description.
- Interests and achievements: This section must be straight to the point and short. In writing, you can use bullets in separating interests to different types. You should not also use boring clichés and avoid putting numerous solitary and passive hobbies.
- Skills: One of the common that you can mention are languages such as good basic Spanish and others. You can also include good computer skills like great working knowledge about MS Excel and Access or driving skills.
- References: Many hiring managers or recruiters do not check for references at application stage unless it is required. Normally, having 2 referees are sufficient.
To know more, you can search for CV sample 2016-2017. Make sure that you search only for effective samples as your guide. You can make comparison to know how other applicants write their CV.